FREE Shipping All Over Pakistan(With in 24 hours after dispatch)
Mewzils Braces Level-1
Soft. Mainly used to adapt to the Bracesand initial correction
use 1 – 3months
Mewzils Braces Level-2
Moderate. Further adapt to braces and enhance remedial effects
use 6 – 8 months.
Mewzils Invisible Braces
Get Your’s Now!
Wear Mewzil Braces™ only when you sleep and it can align your teeth, close gaps, increase aesthetics of your jawline and face structure by having effect on your perioral muscles (facial muscles near mouth area). The tongue tag will teach you to unconsciously hold your tongue where it naturally should be, which is on the roof of your mouth with your lips closed (Mewing technique).
This habit will help you breathe through your nose and long-term proper tongue posture will define your jawline and facial muscles. Nasal breathing has a lot of benefits, ask any doctor.
• Wear the braces all night and 1 – 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
• When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• Level-1 is soft, the first stage, use 1 – 3months.
• Level-2 is moderate, the second stage, use 6 – 8 months.
• Level-3 is hard, the third stage, use 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using Level-1 for 1 month, you can gradually use Level-2 together.
• Use Level-2 on daytime and Level-1 at night. When you fully adapted to Level-2, you can gradually use Level-3 together. Use Level-3 on daytime and level-2 at night. You must wear it every day, normally, there will be a noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
Features and Instructions:
This appliance is appropriate in the following circumstances:
1) Dental crowding
2) Adult tooth dislocation
3) Corrective bounce patients
4) Fixed orthodontic teeth
5) Jaw misalignment
Although we suggest getting all 3 strengths, you can choose just 1 depending on what you need.
Read Features and Instructions section below & we will help you make your decision!
Mewzil’s Braces are made out of flexible materials, different jaw sizes and teeth alignments can fit it, and it provides a strong pressure memory that contracts and pushes teeth into a new position. It’s designed to apply pressure on your jaws and teeth evenly. Level-1 is very soft and that’s why we recommend you start with it until you adapt for higher strengths.
We analyzed over 2,000 different jaws from adult females and males. The small difference between both genders is smoothed out by the flexible material of the mouthpiece. The used material has the characteristic to fit almost every jaw with no abnormal teeth displacements.
So the wholesome and strong pressure of Mewzils™ makes changes and benefits 100% possible for adults.
It can bring results as great as regular Mewzil’s braces can bring + a better looking face and jawline because the pressure targets the whole jaw.
It will teach you to hold your tongue at the roof of your mouth which will help your defined jawline stay, even when you stop using Mewzils!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please consult with your doctor before using this, we are not responsible for any complications that may occur with your personal case. We cannot give you professional medical/dental advice. This is a DIY (Do it yourself) device and therefore you will be using this at your own risk. When you contact us and if we give you any tips, do not take them for granted because we are not accountable to give you advice through internet.This device will force you to breathe through your nose and you won’t be able to breathe through your mouth. So, it isn’t recommended for people who have sleep apnea, difficulties breathing through their nose and other similar issues, to use this.